Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Today is the day!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Amy I hope this day is the best one you ever have. I wish I were there to celebrate with you and Mark but this will have to do for now. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and love. I can see your smile from here..love ya! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you two will do great just as long as he remembers the basics... put the seat down...never leave an empty roll... YES it is your job to kill spiders and take out the trash....and its okay to look at another one..as long as you dont get caught....good luck you love birds...*G*

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Canadian Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2003
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow it's here already???
    I wish you both all the best today and every day for the rest of your lives. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Chele! This is absolutely adorable! Amy will
    love it!

    Amy, I know this place is the last thing on your
    mind today, but you are on our minds! I wish
    too that I could be there to see you all dolled
    up, and to see you smiling from ear to ear!

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you my Demon!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bet she is getting her hair done right about now..or makeup..or..awwww I just wish I could see it all..I hope someone is taking pics for her!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Married on Canada day. She did that so us Canadians would never forget her anniversary *L*

    I hope the weather is perfect, I hope the day is perfect. I cant wait to hear all about it.

    Much luvvvvvvv chloe. Thinkin about you today. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you are a married woman by now! s* good luck, and i hope your day went as perfectly as you imagined it... *huggs*....

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope they are snuggled up having breakfast in bed this morning..hehe!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Our little chloe isnt a virgin anymore... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

    Oh god I cant stand it im dying to call her lol..but i sure as heck dont want to interupt the love fest tee hee!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •